Digiotouch Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 27.01.2023
1. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your access and use of the website available at https://opendbl.eu. The website is operated by Digiotouch OÜ (Digiotouch). The Terms constitute the legal agreement between You and Digiotouch.
2. By accepting these Terms, you confirm that you fully agree to all the terms and conditions set out herein. If You do not agree to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms, then you may not access the website.
3. Unless otherwise clearly stated, all copyright and other IP rights related to this website, registered or not, are owned by or licensed to Digiotouch. The foregoing also applies towards any software solutions or parts of it, programs and code related to this website.
4. You acknowledge that the website is meant for communication purposes only.
5. The website may contain or require the use of licensed content of a third party. You accept and comply with the license terms applicable to the licensed content of a third party.
7. The website may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws and regulations in connection with your use of the website.
8. You are liable for and shall be obligated to compensate to Digiotouch any and all damages (including the loss of profits) which arise from your activities on or related to this website. This liability applies to the maximum extent permissible under applicable legal acts.
9. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Digiotouch, its subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, its suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, injuries, costs, expenses and damages, resulting from any activity or inactivity on your side.
10. Digiotouch assumes no liability for any damages caused on or related to the website by third parties or by circumstances outside the control of Digiotouch.
11. Digiotouch expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits, losses resulting from business interruption or loss of data, regardless of the form of action or legal theory under which the liability may be asserted, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Digiotouch does not warrant the accuracy of the data presented on the website.
13. Digiotouch does not warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; neither does it warrant that the content on the website will be permanently stored totally or partially in the cloud software, without modifications or alterations, because although Digiotouch will do its best to adopt adequate security measures to preserve the content accuracy and integrity, as well as the user’s access to its data, the security measures on the internet are not impenetrable.
15. Digiotouch may terminate these Terms without giving any justification if the user does not follow these Terms or if the termination is required by applicable law.
16. These Terms have been drawn up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia and the application, interpretation, and termination shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
17. Any disputes regarding the website and/or the services offered on the website and/or in connection with these Terms shall be settled through negotiations. If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute through negotiation, the disputes shall be settled by Harju Maakohus (Harju County Court), pursuant to the procedure provided by the law of the Republic of Estonia.
18. You can contact us if You have any questions, feedback or comments related to our services, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.